We are a Globally accredited Authorized Training Organization Via APMG.
Please see our accreditation here.
Since its introduction in 2010, AgilePM has fast established itself as the world’s leading framework and certification for Agile project management, with over 130,000 exams sat worldwide.
AgilePM training and certification is based on the AgilePM Handbook, published by the Agile Business Consortium.
The Handbook offers a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
Accredited training and certification will help individuals to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of AgilePM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario
- Identify and apply popular Agile techniques in a project situation, including MoSCoW prioritisation, iterative development and timeboxing
- Understand and assign roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Understand the mechanisms for governance and control of an Agile project
- Understand how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- Describe and apply the Agile approach to managing requirements.
Included in the three day Foundation course is the Agile Project Management Foundation exam and a copy of the Agile Project Management (White Book) version 2, which is the only reference material that can be used in the exam.
If you take the Examination:
- 40 minute 50 question Simple Multiple Choice Exam held on completion of course
- Requires 50% (25 marks) pass to attain AgilePM Foundation Certification
This course pricing includes the AGILE PM Foundation Certificate Exam after completion of the course.
Free access to the award winning Champions assessment tool, as well as practice exam papers are provided. We have certified experts who will sit down and review any of your concerns to help assist in preparation.
The exam is online and the results will be available immediately after purchase of an exam voucher.
You can choose to the do the exam in the classroom or remotely form your home.
After completing this course, students will:
- Understand the concepts, benefits and risks of Agile Development
- Understand the philosophy, approach and principles of Agile Project Management
- Understand the lifecycle and products
- Set up appropriate project teams
- Plan and run facilitated workshops
- Model and prototype aspects of the solution
- Elicit, analyse, prioritise and manage requirements
- Create a timeboxed plan for a project
- Understand the importance of negotiation and collaboration
- Use skills to set up and manage an Agile project
- Understand the Agile Project Management Foundation Exam structure
- Work through sample exam papers
- Prepare for and sit the Agile Project Management Foundation Exam
Agile PM Foundation Module 1 - 9
Agile Pm foundation Sample exams