This course is offered by Adelaide Consulting Group (ACG). We are Australian Owned and operated. Our certified experts write the course that you will be learning.
Learn through hands-on guidance how the DevOps cultural and professional movement supports organisational efforts to reduce costs, while increasing agility, speed of execution, and output quality.in two days!
We are a Globally accredited Authorized Training Organization Via EXIN. Please see our accreditation here.
DevOps (a clipped compound of “development” and “operations”) is a software development approach to work that combines software development (Dev) with information technology operations (Ops). The goal of DevOps is to shorten the systems development life cycle while delivering software releases frequently, in close alignment with business objectives in a faster, better, and cost-efficient way.
The DevOps approach to work is based on three critical success factors: cultural shift, improvement of practices and processes, and leverage of automation technologies.
These new and updated hands-on qualifications are designed around those organisations using well-established IT Service Management practices to provide them with guidance on the ideal processes, tools and culture integration with DevOps.
In the DevOps Fundamentals course, candidates will gain practical guidance on how to deliver effective DevOps through 15 essential practices, especially relating to well established ITSM frameworks.
All full paying students get access to the following:
- Access to the Devops Fundamentals Course via the Elearning platform
- 1 x PDF student manual (Upon request)
- Access to award winning Champions portal for self-assessment (Premium content)
- Access to all additional resources, mock exams, additional readings, and handouts (PDF format)
- Pre exam coaching, tips and tricks review session (30 mins)
- Access to certified Expert via online forum and LMS support
- Participation in this course gives you discounts on all other courses
This course pricing DOES NOT include the exam. Exams can be purchased from the marketplace at any time. For those interested in gaining the certification.
- 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1 mark per correct answer
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- One hour duration
Introduction to DevOps
- History of DevOps
- Understanding the Full Stack
The Urgency For DevOps
- Business Value of DevOps
- Drivers For Change
- Goals for DevOps
Key DevOps Principles & Concepts
- Understanding C.A.L.M.S.
- The Three Ways
- Theory of Constraints
- Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Continuous Testing and Deployment
Full Stack – People & Culture
- Characteristics of Collaboration
- Transformational Leadership
- Organizational Models for DevOps
- Transiting to a Product & Platform Teams
Full Stack – Processes & Practices
- Adapting ITIL for DevOps
- Principles of Lean Thinking
- Understanding Agile
- The 15 Essential Practices for DevOps
Full Stack – Technology & Automation
- Understanding Automation
- Deployment Pipeline Automation
- Tools for DevOps Toolchain
- Emergence of Cloud
- Cloud Deployment and Service Models and
- Architecting for Continuous Delivery
- Containerization and Microservices
On completion of this course, the following learning outcomes will be achieved:
- History and need of DevOps
- Key concepts of DevOps
- Business value of DevOps
- Concepts underlying C.A.L.M.S., The Three Ways, continuous delivery, and the scope of the full stack
- DevOps culture, transformational leadership and DevOps structure and teaming
- Evolution of the DevOps Practices and the 15 essential practices of DevOps
- Agile project management and Scrum methodology
- Key concepts of cloud technology and virtualization, automation for deployment pipeline, and architecting for continuous delivery
The supply of this course by ACG is governed by the booking terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before enrolling in this course, as enrollment in the course is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
See what our customers have said about us