RESILIA™ is a framework of best practice, developed by AXELOS, to build cyber resilience skills across an organization. Based on The Cyber Resilience Best Practices guide, offers practical knowledge to enhance existing management strategies and help align cyber resilience with IT operations, security, and incident management. Using the ITIL life cycle it develops the skills and insight needed to detect, respond to, and recover from cyber-attacks.
The benefits of RESILIA certifications:
- Helps minimize any damage from a security breach and supports fast recovery
- Helps build cyber resilience into your existing processes.
- Helps establish a common language for cyber resilience across your organization
- Builds the confidence and insight to design and deliver cyber-resilient strategies and services across your organization as well as with your customers and suppliers
The RESILIA™ Foundation course audience includes all teams across the IT and Risk functions, including:
- IT Service Management
- Operations and Incident Management
- IT Change & Release management
- IT Supplier & Vendor management
- Business Analysis and Design
- Business analysts
- IT Architects
- IT Project & Programme Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Information Security management
This course is an e-learning course.