PRINCE2 is a process-based approach for project management, providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects, across industries, both locally and internationally. The continued international development of PRINCE2 examinations, training and course material is contributing significantly to the recognition of PRINCE2 as a truly relevant and international project management standard.
It is highly recommended that you spend some time each evening of this course reviewing and consolidating what you’ve learned, to be well prepared for the exam.
By attending a PRINCE2 Foundation Course, participants will understand:
- The 7 Principles, 7 Themes and 7 Processes that underpin the PRINCE2 project management method
- The purpose and content of the PRINCE2 Process Map
- Key roles and responsibilities in a PRINCE2 project
- How to apply project management processes to effectively control the preparation, execution and closure phases of a project
PRINCE2 Foundation Certification and Examination
By completing the Foundation course, participants will have sufficient knowledge to sit the PRINCE2 Foundation Examination.
Students who pass this exam are then able to attend the PRINCE2 Practitioner course.
The PRINCE2 Foundation Examination is:
- Multiple choice questions
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- One hour (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book