RESILIA® Foundation: Course + Exam (Cyber resilience)
RESILIA™ is a framework of best practice, developed by AXELOS, to build cyber resilience skills across an organization. Based on the Cyber Resilience Best Practices guide, it offers practical knowledge to enhance existing management strategies and help align cyber resilience with IT operations, security and incident management. Using the ITIL life cycle it develops the skills and insight needed to detect, respond to and recover from cyber-attacks.
The benefits of RESILIA certifications:
- Helps minimize any damage from a security breach and supports fast recovery
- Helps build cyber resilience into your existing processes.
- Helps establish a common language for cyber resilience across your organization
- Builds the confidence and insight to design and deliver cyber resilient strategies and services across your organization as well as with your customers and suppliers
The RESILIA™ Foundation course audience includes all teams across the IT and Risk functions, including:
- IT Service Management
- Operations and Incident management
- IT Change & Release management
- IT Supplier & Vendor management
- Business Analysis and Design
- Business analysts
- IT Architects
- IT Project & Programme Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Information Security management
This course is an elearning course.
All full paying students get access to the following inclusions.
– Direct access to the entire Course (elearning) for 12 months.
– 1 x Student manual (PDF) sent after purchase
– Mock exams, additional readings, and handouts (PDF format)
– Pre exam coaching, tips and tricks, half day review session
– Access to Champions portal for self-assessment
– Access to certified Expert via online forum and LMS support
We are a Globally accredited Training Organization Via Peoplecert on behalf of AXELOS.
Please see our accreditation here. https://www.axelos.com/find-a-training-provider?company-name=adelaide