ITIL® 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil Course + Exam bundle
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil combined practice module is for IT professionals aiming to establish a good cross-practice collaboration and effective service value streams. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the five ITIL Management Practices at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from these practices.
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Incident Management
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Desk
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Problem Management
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management
This course will help you to:
- Define the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of ITIL 4’s five management practices
- Ensure stakeholders understand the strategic and operational requirements to co-create value and achieve business goals
- Integrate the practices in the organization’s value streams
- Understand the interfaces and synergies across these five practices
- Apply metrics and practice success factors to improve performance
- Measure, assess and develop the capability of the various practices covered by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organizations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for studying Monitoring and Event Management.
- 60 questions
- Multiple choice
- 39 out of 60 marks required to pass (65%)
- 90 minutes
- Closed book.