ITIL® 4 Specialist: Plan, Implement & Control (PIC) Course
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Plan, Implement and Control combined practice module is for IT professionals aiming to establish good cross-practice collaboration and effective service value streams. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts covered in the five ITIL Management Practices at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value from these practices
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Change Enablement
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Deployment Management
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Release Management
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Configuration Management
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: IT Asset Management
This course will help you to:
- Define the key concepts, principles, values, and challenges of ITIL 4’s five management practices
- Ensure stakeholders understand the strategic and operational requirements to co-create value and achieve business goals
- Integrate the practices in the organisation’s value streams
- Understand the interfaces and synergies across these five practices
- Apply metrics and practice success factors to improve performance
- Measure, assess, and develop the capability of the various practices covered by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organisations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for studying ITIL 4 Specialist: Plan, Implement and Control.
- 60 questions
- Multiple choice
- 39 out of 60 marks required to pass (65%)
- 90 minutes
- Closed book.
From 2023, all PeopleCert Global Best Practice certifications will need to be renewed after 3 years. Looking to renew your certification?