ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver & Support Course + Exam Inc Ebook
This is a course and exam package fully narrated by certified expert Scott Tunn.
Please note the course is access to the slides, please see module one for a sneak preview.
The ITIL® Specialist – Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) is one of five courses needed to achieve ITIL 4’s Managing Professional (MP) designation.
The ITIL® Create, Deliver and Support course covers the core service management activities and expands beyond the current scope of ITIL v3 to cover the ‘creation’ of services.
The course agenda covers the following ITIL® 4 practices to help you understand the major factors that contribute to the successful creation, delivery, and support across ITIL’s new service value system (SVS) business model:
- Service design price and orchestration
- Software development and management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Service validation and testing
- Change enablement
- Ensuring stakeholder satisfaction
- Service Desk
- Incident management – detection and resolution
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Service level management
- Monitoring and event management
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services:
- Learn the concepts and challenges that relate to organizational structure, team capabilities, roles, and culture across the SVS
- Understand the value of positive communications
- Understand the planning and management of resources in the SVS
- Understand the value and use of IT across the SVS
- Discover how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams:
- Learn how to design, develop, and transition a value stream using ITIL practices
- Learn how to better provide user support using ITIL practices
- Learn how to create, deliver, and support services:
- Discover how to prioritize, structure, and coordinate work and activities
- Understand buy versus build considerations, sourcing options, and service integration management (SIAM)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at IT service management practitioners who are seeking to obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation, and/or responsible for the operation of IT-enabled and digital services and for end-to-end support and delivery.
Roles include: Service Desk Directors/Managers; IT Infrastructure & Support Directors/Managers; Problem, Change, and Release Managers; DevOps Directors/Managers; Continual Improvement Program/Project Directors/Managers; Senior Service & Support Analysts; Process/Practice Owners; Service Level Management Directors/Managers.
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course. To study the ITIL 4 Foundation certification course, click here.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
- The exam is administered by PeopleCert.
- The exam is 90 minutes in duration, includes 40 multiple-choice questions and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
- A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
- You will attain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
Material for this course will only be provided as viewable soft copy files that can be viewed on a variety of devices. Attendees may view the files in whatever format best meets their needs, and can use the files under the Gurustudy Terms of Service.